Bigger on the inside.
Our coveted flat binding technology takes the "book" out of your book.
Basically, any cover you want.
Three binding options can be mixed and matched with 19 sizes and 90 materials to make sure your book is one of a kind.
- Full wrap
- 3/4 bind
- Photo strip
“Less is more” is overrated. More is definitely more.
With the ability to customize nearly every feature, you won’t find a more customizeable book than a Vision Art book. You are documenting a million shades of emotion...your book should be able to keep up. (And according to math, we’ve got you covered.) Our two newest cover styles, Messenger and Cameo, add even more ways to leave a clear and lasting impression.
A paper for every occasion.
Our premium papers showcase your memories with luxurious and vibrant colors. Choose from Matte, Photo Finish, or our incredible water-resistant Coated Matte. So go head, pass your album around the dinner table.
Introducing the new Fine Art Book.
It’s everything that came before...only better.
Over the last 15 years we've lead the way in understanding what photographers and clients are looking for in heirloom quality fine art books. We refined our process to produce the award-winning book that started it all, the Original Fine Art Book. Two other flagship products came along, the Photo Art Book and the Dulce, that further defined what high-quality customizable albums should be.
The new Fine Art Book combines everything you love about the Original Art, Photo Art and Dulce lines to become the most flexible and customizable book on the market. We've upgraded our in-house production techniques so that the Fine Art Book can become whatever you need it to be, not only simplifying the configuration process, but more importantly, preparing it for groundbreaking new features we have in the works. Even as the digital space grows, the Fine Art Book strengthens our belief that nothing is more special than holding cherished printed memories in your hands.
All your favorite features from our previous Original Art, Photo Art and Dulce line can be configured into the Fine Art Book.
- Same printing with Archival ink on fine art paper makes it museum quality
- Each spread's paper thickness can be either thin spread (20mil / .5mm), so they flex just a little, or thick spread (50mil / 1.3mm), for a sturdier experience
- Books start with 10 spreads and will hold a maximum of 50 spreads (that's 100 pages)
- Choose from 5 different end sheets for a seamless look from cover to book
- Includes Matte page finish, or upgrade to Photo Finish or Coated Matte finishes
- Cover options include Full Photo Wrap, Book Cloth, and Exotic or Café Leathers. Upgrades include 3/4 binding, Debossing, Cover Photo Strip and display options.